We accept automobile, boat, RV and trailer donations. Please call 419-625-4744 for more information.
Items that Goodwill does not accept:
- Automotive hazardous waste: tires, lead acid batteries, gasoline, oils and antifreeze.
- Household chemical products: pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, aerosols and other environmentally unfriendly waste products.
- Personal care items: shampoo, shavers, hairsprays and curling irons.
- Weapons: guns, bows and arrows, ammunition and hunting knives.
Guidelines for House Pickups:
- All appliances must be completely disconnected.
- A release of liability must be signed prior to pickup.
- Arrangements should be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Garage and rummage sales are welcome to make arrangements.
- Contact your nearest store location to make arrangements.
- Locations in Bellevue, Fremont, Huron, Norwalk, Port Clinton, Sandusky, and Willard.
- Please box all items prior to Goodwill’s arrival. Sorry, we do not package donations.
- A store representative will contact you prior to pick up.
- The donor should be present when the pickup occurs.
- Due to health and safety standards we cannot accept mattresses or box springs.
- A required minimum amount of donations is needed for a home pickup.
- Don’t forget to ask for a donor receipt for tax purposes.