Manufacturing accounts for 20% of annual revenue; we rank in the top 20 among Goodwills in our manufacturing income.
Goodwill delivers a broad range of outsourced labor and contract services. Goodwill also excels at custom projects designed to meet the specific needs of businesses. Goodwill can assist manufacturers and other businesses with long term and short term services, including:
- Light Manufacturing and de-manufacturing
- Packaging and kit preparation
- Janitorial supplies (cleaning cloths/Bags of Rags)
Bags of Cleaning Rags
Goodwill’s cleaning rags are made from unsold tee shirts.
- Wipers are 24”x24”, in all white or assorted colors.
- 50-100% cotton blend
- 8 rags per pound; sold in 5, 40 and 300 lb. bags
- Prices: 5lb Bag – $4.95, 40lb Bag – $39.60, 300lb Bag – $297.00
- Great for cleaning your machinery, home, automobile or boat.
- Available in retail stores or for large orders call 419-625-4744.