We accept automobile, boat, RV and trailer donations. Please visit our Vehicle Donation Page or call
1-855-500-RIDE for more information.
Items that Goodwill does not accept:
- Automotive hazardous waste: tires, lead acid batteries, gasoline, oils and antifreeze.
- Household chemical products: pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, aerosols and other environmentally unfriendly waste products.
- Mattresses, box springs, sleeper sofas, and cribs.
- Personal care items: shampoo, shavers, hairsprays and curling irons.
- Weapons: guns, bows and arrows, ammunition and hunting knives.
- Safety Equipment: Car seats, Booster seats, Life jackets, and helmets.
Need some help getting your donations to Goodwill? To learn more about FREE home pickup services, email the Donated Goods Coordinator or call 419-719-2007 ext. 6036 for more information. Restrictions apply.
Guidelines for House Pickups:
- All donations must be placed in the garage or outside (weather permitting) prior to pickup.
- Goodwill attendants will not enter a home.
- Arrangements should be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Garage and rummage sales are welcome to make arrangements.
- Contact the Donated Goods Coordinator at 419-719-2007 ext. 6036.
- Please box all items prior to Goodwill’s arrival. Sorry, we do not package donations.
- A Goodwill representative will contact you prior to pick up.
- The donor or designee must be present when the pickup occurs.
- Due to health and safety standards we cannot accept mattresses or box springs.
- All appliances must be completely disconnected.
- A required minimum amount of donations is needed for a home pickup.
- Don’t forget to ask for a donor receipt for tax purposes.