Goodwill accepts clothing, computers, books, housewares, shoes, toys, small appliances and furniture.
To find a local store and their hours, click here or click one of our retail locations or donation locations on the following maps.
Donation Dropbox Locations
Items that Goodwill does not accept:
- Automotive hazardous waste: tires, lead acid batteries, gasoline, oils, and antifreeze.
- Household chemical products: pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, aerosols, and other environmentally unfriendly waste products.
- Mattresses, box springs, sleeper sofas, and cribs.
- Personal care items: shampoo, shavers, hairspray, and curling irons.
- Weapons: guns, bows and arrows, ammunition, and hunting knives.
- Safety Equipment: Car seats, Booster seats, Life jackets, and helmets.
Need some help getting your donations to Goodwill? To learn more about FREE home pickup services, email the Donated Goods Coordinator or call 419-625-4744 ext.4 for more information. Restrictions apply.
Guidelines for House Pickups:
- All donations must be placed in the garage or outside (weather permitting) before pickup.
- Goodwill attendants will not enter a home.
- Arrangements should be made at least seven days in advance.
- Garage and rummage sales are welcome to make arrangements.
- Contact the Donated Goods Coordinator at 419-625-4744 ext.4.
- Please box all items before Goodwill’s arrival. Sorry, we do not package donations.
- A Goodwill representative will contact you before pick up.
- The donor or designee must be present when the pickup occurs.
- Due to health and safety standards, we cannot accept mattresses or box springs.
- All appliances must be completely disconnected.
- A required minimum amount of donations is needed for a home pickup.
- Don’t forget to ask for a donor receipt for tax purposes.